The beautifully renovated Edwardian Tearooms offers a wide range of delicious food and beverages within an unique and historic setting.
As well as the wider selection of beverages and snacks, the Tearooms offer:
- brunch including a Full English breakfast, Vegetarian breakfast and more
- satisfying meals such as Hand Carved Ham, Vegetable Bhaji Burger and more
- home made soup
- afternoon tea which can be booked in advance
- boulangerie and patisserie table
- gluten free and vegan options
- children's menu
Download the full Edwardian Tearooms menu.
The spacious Tearooms makes it a great place to meet up with friends and family. It is located on Level 2 and is open Saturday to Thursday 10am - 4.30pm and Friday 10.30am - 4.30pm, last orders for food is 4pm.
The Edwardian Tearooms now also offers a 'Press For Champagne’ service, in partnership with the House of Piper-Heidsieck. Each private booth has been installed with its own Champagne buzzer. One press and your server will be on hand to guide the table through the full Piper-Heidsieck Champagne menu.
Traditional Afternoon Tea in the Edwardian Tearooms includes delicious scones served with strawberry preserve and Devonshire clotted cream, a selection of sandwiches on farmhouse bread followed by an array of tasty afternoon cakes. All are served with a choice of loose leaf tea or freshly ground coffee. Our Celebration Afternoon Tea offers all same the delicious treats from the Traditional Afternoon Tea menu plus a glass of Champagne.
Our afternoon tea also makes a lovely gift experience and are the perfect treat for food and art lovers. 'Afternoon Tea for Two' vouchers are available to buy online for just £35.90 for Traditional Afternoon Tea or £47.00 for Celebration Afternoon Tea. Vouchers can also be purchased at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery reception desk or by calling 0121 348 8263.
Pre-booking afternoon tea is not essential unless it is for a group of six or more. To book afternoon tea email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0121 348 8082 during weekdays or 0121 348 8090 at weekends.
Specials and Offers
- Monday - 10% off full afternoon tea
- Tuesday - 10% off full afternoon tea
- Wednesday - Mini muffin with any large coffee or pot of tea
- Thursday - Large coffee or pot of tea and slice of cake for £4.95 from 10am to 12pm
- Friday - 2 cod and chips for £15
- Saturday - 10% off brunch menu from 10am to 12pm
- Sunday - 2 Sunday roasts for £20
Happy Hour Offers
- 10.30am - 11.30am - Breakfast Club, buy two full English or vegetarian breakfasts for only £12
The Edwardian Tearooms are available for hire for private functions. See Venue Hire for more information.
If you are looking for a quick stop visit our Bridge Café, which serves coffee, loose leaf tea, cakes, sandwiches, cold drinks and various confectionaries.
Enjoy local art work on display by Birmingham artist Reuben Colley, art works are available to purchase in the gift shop.
The Bridge Café is located on level 2. Cash and card payments are accepted.
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
Sundays: 11am to 3pm
Birmingham School Holidays
Sunday to Friday: 11am to 3pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm