The 19th-century Grade II listed building of Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery offers a magnificent setting for entertaining, weddings, birthday parties and corporate events.
What we offer
- Unique and impressive spaces and galleries for evening dinners, receptions and standing buffets.
- Our newest venue is the Waterhall, a stunning Victorian building that is decorated with a modern, fresh look, creating the ideal mix of a historic location with a stylish contemporary feel, which provides the perfect backdrop for weddings and drinks receptions alike.
- Excellent dining facilities are provided in the beautifully renovated Edwardian Tearooms.
- The spectacular Round Room provides a dramatic back drop for drinks receptions and buffets for up to 150 guests.
- For events up to 250 people you can extend into the adjacent Industrial Gallery which provides a striking double height gallery space displaying beautiful decorative arts.
- The Edwardian Tearooms, Industrial Gallery and Round Room can be joined up to provide a suite of galleries that can cater for up to 500 guests.
- The Waterhall can welcome 200 people for seated events and up to 250 for standing drinks receptions.
- Central location - the Museum and Gallery is just a few minutes walk away from the city’s train stations, and midway between New Street Station and the International Convention Centre and National Indoor Arena.
- Private viewing and tours can be arranged for the Pre-Raphaelite Galleries, Staffordshire Hoard Gallery and Birmingham History Galleries.
- Venue hire is available from 6pm until 10.30pm. Extensions until 12.30am are available at an additional cost.
- Equipment hire, musicians and flowers can also be arranged.
- Dedicated staff will work with you to tailor the options available to make your event a complete success.
Download the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery Parties and Special Events brochure.
For prices and further information, or to arrange a viewing:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0121 348 8082.