This collection reflects the complete history of British transport covering road, rail, air, and canal.
- William Murdock’s prototype locomotive, the country’s first self-propelled vehicle
- The Napier Railton Mobil Special, which held the land speed record from 1939 to 1964
- The City of Birmingham locomotive is one of only three surviving LMS Princess Coronation class locomotives. It has been preserved exactly as when it left service
- The Peacock is a nationally significant narrowboat made for Fellows, Morton & Clayton of Saltly. It is the only boat of its type never to be altered from its original state
- Second World War fighter aircrafts
- a comprehensive collection of locally-made bicycles, cars, and motorcycles.